November 2012 Weddings
Options

New Nov 2012 Bride

Hey Ladies,

We have been engaged over a month now and recently tenatively decided on Nov 10, 2012. Hopefully, the whole event will take place in Sedona, Arizona.

Originally, I wanted to have our wedding closer to our anniversary date, but FI is a wildland fire fighter and his job rules our lives from May to October. So we decided to pick something closer to when we first met.

So far, the only certain thing is the town we are getting married in. Oh, and we have a rough draft of our guest list too. In a few weeks we will be going to our first Bridal Fair/Show to check out some of the players in the weding planning game in the area we want to get married.

Just wanted to say hey to my fellow Nov brides!

Nov 2012 seems so far away!
A and B
Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Nov 2012 Bride

• Options
    Hey november 2012 brides 

I got engaged on christmas day most magical thing ever..me and my hubby to be have decided upon 17th november 2012 and went to view our first venue yesterday soo excited but in way over my head at 20 years old :) any help is welcome look forward to getting to know you all x x 
  • Options
    Congrats Nixxy, how does the venue seem?

And I know what you mean about feeling in over your head, I'm only 19. But a long engagement is really helpful, it gives you a ton of time to plan and save.

We look forward to getting to know you and helping you along the way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Congrats Nixxy!
    Cant wait to get to know you and share ideas!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards