Texas-San Antonio

Horseshoe Bay Resort??

Has anyone heard or used this place before? I was originally wanting something in SA but my fiance wants to venture further. For those who know about this place, how is it in November?

Thanks!

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort??

• kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at the Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott last summer with a family I babysit for.  It is gorgeous!  The rooms are nice and the beds are super comfortable.  I didn't really get a chance to check out the whole place because I was with the little boys most of the time, but I really enjoyed it and actually considered having our wedding there.  We ate down in the lobby restaraunt a couple times and it was absolutely delicious.  There are also some nice places on Lake Travis that are gorgeous, but about the same distance - Barton Creek Resort & Spa and Lakeway Resort & Spa are two of the big ones.  Good luck!
  • hsbresorthsbresort member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I may be a little biased, but I love Horseshoe Bay Resort.  We offer packages for every budget.  Also, we have more than 7,000 acres, three golf courses, a full-service marina, a relaxing spa, a Yacht Club (the Magnolia Lawn is the most amazing place to say "I do!") and most important:  a full staff of professional wedding and event planners for you to work with. 

visit:  www.hsbresort.com/weddings  to see more.  I truly hope you visit us and bless us with your special day. 

Mimi Tilton
    Horseshoe Bay Resort
    Content Manager
  • edited December 2011
    oh i went to a wedding there in October 2009 and it was amazing!!! It was a smaller wedding for about 75 guests and everything was outside. There was a gorgeous ceremony spot on a lawn and then the reception was in a little amphitheater that was so cool becuase the dance floor was in the middle with the tables surrounding it. We stayed there and they rooms were super nice- a little pricy for guests, but worth it in the end. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards