Outdoor Weddings
Options

When do you set up for a tent wedding?

Hi There,

I was wondeirng if someone who has had a tent wedding could advise on when the best time to set up the inisde of the tent is.  I'd really like to get this done on Friday for a Saturday night wedding. Is that too early though?

Thanks!

Re: When do you set up for a tent wedding?

• Options
    We are setting up everything besides the table cloths and centerpieces on Friday. Saturday morning we are doing the tablecloths and centerpieces.... Hope this helps
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • Options
    I've been contacting tent rental companies and the answer I've gotten for a Saturday wedding is that they would be set up on Friday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance's sister just got married this past weekend (Saturday).  We setup the dance floor, tables and chairs Friday morning.  That evening after rehersal, we did everything else (the tablecloths, centerpieces, and extras).  We had to stop in the afternoon as we were expecting rain, and got it.  Everything looked great for her Saturday 7pm reception!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_when-do-you-set-up-for-a-tent-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:c3e2b60d-70a7-40bc-811e-5575c45f8663Post:6fecf97b-8007-423f-8726-5223219b876d">Re: When do you set up for a tent wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance's sister just got married this past weekend (Saturday).  We setup the dance floor, tables and chairs Friday morning.  That evening after rehersal, we did everything else (the tablecloths, centerpieces, and extras).  We had to stop in the afternoon as we were expecting rain, and got it.  Everything looked great for her Saturday 7pm reception!
    Posted by Rac1162[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!  This is what I was wondering.  I really want to set everything up Friday afternoon if possible but wasn't sure if it would be too soon.  We're not expecting rain at all, so i  don't think that will be an issue but want to make sure that it will be ok.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards