New Jersey - South
Options

Brunch near Deptford..any suggestions?

HI everyone-

We are looking to have a brunch the day after our wedding near Deptford..any suggestions?

Re: Brunch near Deptford..any suggestions?

• Options
    bakersduzinbakersduzin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adelphia's has a REALLY good brunch on Sundays. I've been there for brunch 2-3 times, and it has always been delicious and makes me wish I had 2 stomachs hehe.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking for a private room for ~ 35 ppl-Adelphia has a ballroom but no private room - atleast none that I know of 
  • Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adelphia's brunch is great.  They could probably section off space for you since that's what they do for showers there.  GL!
  • Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!  Any other suggesstions besides for Adelphia?
  • Options
    PHughes819PHughes819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Scotland Run has private rooms you can rent for brunches- we went to look a few weeks ago about having our wedding there and they had showers  and birthday parties going on during brunch
  • Options
    reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well, it's not deptford... but philly is awfully close and the brunch at the moshulu is yummy! and it's on a cool boat, so has lots of atmoshpere. not sure how they do provate parties, but i am pretty sure they accomodate them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hillmanl2hillmanl2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had my bridal shower at SL Run and it was a brunch... you should def check it out. My mom and bms said the staff there was GREAT to work with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards