New Hampshire

Do Not Use "Thru the Artists Eye" Photography!!

I was married in October 2008 and I still do not have my wedding album. My in-laws were generous enough to find this photographer and PRE PAY for our album, their album, and the album for my parents. Adrienne, the owner, has been incredibly difficult to contact, prior to and after the wedding. In December 2009, after over a year a two months of frustrating attempts to get in touch with Adrienne and coordinate our album, I received an email that she was having "financial difficulties" and would not be able to deliver our album until Feb 1, 2010. Now, we pre-paid for our album, so she spent the money we gave her for our wedding on god knows what, and now could not afford to print our album. Since that email, Adrienne has not responded to any of our emails, hasn't answered our phone calls, or returned our voicemails. Feb 1st has come and gone and I still do not have my wedding album and I cannot get in touch with the photographer. Not only have they stolen my money, they have hijacked my wedding memories. STAY CLEAR!

Re: Do Not Use "Thru the Artists Eye" Photography!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry that happened to you! Is there any legal action you can take? Do you have a receipt or contract stating the agreement you had with this person? I really hope this works out for you and you and your family get the memories of your precious day back.

Good luck!
    Kelly
  • auntykarebearauntykarebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, hun! I hope that you get your photos--but definitely threaten legal action. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, take legal action!!!  You need to do something, you PAID for these services and they did not deliver.  Maybe also start by contacting the better business bureau?  Good luck, I am so sorry about this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards