Wyoming
Options

Gillette- need affordable vendors (DIY Small Outside Wedding)

Wanted: Gillette Photographer, Cupcake tower cake, Table/Chair Rentals & DJ /PA system

We are having a very small wedding with only very close friends and family attending. We are looking for vendors that are willing to work with our small budget. It will be an evening (7pm) outside wedding with a very small "reception" with cake and refreshments only. 
-Photographer
Want to spend 
-Cup cake tower w/ small cake topper
-DJ or PA system
Want wedding music played 15 mins before ceremony, 1 song during and 1 or 2 hr max after the ceremony.
-Table & chair rental 30-45 guests. Plus tables for cake & gifts. Linen rental a plus. 

Please contact me by email at tjfile@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!

Re: Gillette- need affordable vendors (DIY Small Outside Wedding)

• Options
    If there won't be very many people, see if you can buy or rent speakers and run music from your computer. You may be able to hire a teenager to press the button, or do it via remote.

Check local grocery stores for cupcakes/cake. My photographer used Albertson's for her cake and was really happy with it and it was inexpensive.

I can't help you with photographers, but check online and also Craig's list. You may find a student who will work for less. My sister called a local school and found one.

Hope that helps a little, good luck!
  • Options
    Haggarty's Musicworks will rent you a PA system for an affordable price.

E&R photography (They're out of either Buffalo or Sheridan) are REALLY good.
    http://www.eandrphotography.com/
    I know there are ones in Gillette that are excellent too but I don't know their names. I'm sorry!! If I hear their name, I will remember and come back and repost it for you.

I have no idea who will make a cake or who will rent tables to you.

You could also stop down at Lasting Memories Bridal salon in downtown Gillette. They might have a great list of vendors and ideas for you.
  • Options
    http://www.katielynnphoto.com/ Has AMAZING wedding photos! AND if you book one of her wedding packages she gives you free engagement pics!  I am almost positive thats who I will go with when the time comes. She is out of Newcastle, Wyoming. So, only an hour from Gillette! Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards