Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*

Ok, so I'm not super into this show, but why the hell is Briston Palin still on while Brandy gets voted off?  And why do the judges give Bristol high scores?  SHE SUCKS.

Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*

• Options
    Apparently - word on the street is the Tea Party is rallying to keep Bristol in.

If Bristol beats "Baby" - what's her real name, oh yea, Jennifer Gray,  then I will NEVER WATCH AGAIN!!!
  • Options
    And what's sad about the whole Bristol thing is, she's actually kind of sweet.  She's gotten a ton better and really opened up talking to the host and judges, to the point where she is likeable.........but no, she should not still be in the show at this point.
  • Options
    I have not seen this season, but she can't possibly be any worse than Master P.
  • Options
    She's a million times better then Kate plus 8 was on her best day! 
  • Options
    She should have been voted off WEEKS ago...Sweet. But no dancer...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:7cc15e03-d716-4f1b-b9f6-ddb974aa10d4">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apparently - word on the street is the Tea Party is rallying to keep Bristol in. Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

I could totally see that happening.  Yuck.

I don't watch the show, but I did see safe sex commercial she did with the Situation.  That was ridiculous.
  • Options
    Brandy is a fantastic dancer.  It's such shite.  Like I needed another reason to hate the Palins and/or Tea Partiers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:8a13ac36-3c42-4989-8c11-61244bbc32c1">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler* : I could totally see that happening.  Yuck. I don't watch the show, <strong>but I did see safe sex commercial she did with the Situation.  That was ridiculous.</strong>
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

Wait, what?  Details, please. I need a  good laugh.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:c98b1ace-4efe-41a0-bdf7-9b8e25b959df">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler* : Wait, what?  Details, please. I need a  good laugh.
    Posted by cengle[/QUOTE]

I've only seen part of it, but she talks about "abstinence" and he responds "Well, it's got the word abs in it, so I'm down!"  Or something dumb like that.
  • Options
    Must google this commercial.  BRB- will return with link goodies hopefully.
  • Options
    cenglecengle member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:9bf2e344-e742-42de-bd9e-df54b81c5936">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler* : I've only seen part of it, but she talks about "abstinence" and he responds "Well, it's got the word abs in it, so I'm down!"  Or something dumb like that.
    Posted by MattsPenguin[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet baby Jesus. I'm pretty sure "The Situation" just can't understand a word as big as "abstinence." I must go find this though. *runs off to search youtube*

ETA: never mind.  Thanks guys!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:9bf2e344-e742-42de-bd9e-df54b81c5936">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler* : I've only seen part of it, but she talks about "abstinence" and he responds "Well, it's got the word abs in it, so I'm down!"  Or something dumb like that.
    Posted by MattsPenguin[/QUOTE]

OH WOW /> 

First off, how can Situation be in ANY commercial other than an STD commercial talking about his own personal encounters with chlamydia and genital warts?  That boy spends an entire season of his stupid show talking about hooking up with Grenades and how to be the wingman to get easy s*x.  GROSS! 
  • Options
    I'm dumber for having watched that.  :(
  • Options
    Magnums?  DOUBTFUL.
  • Options
    He's such a skeeze. I cannot understand how women think he's hot.
  • Options
    DO women actually find him hot?  Ew. 
  • Options
    I know, he's... ugh.  I feel like he'd be so greasy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:7c5a2d93-ae9b-4477-8039-5160f542c3d4">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]DO women actually find him hot?  Ew. 
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

There are a few girls on my FB that talk about him. Or maybe it's the other one they talk about?  But they're also high school girls, so...
    They were also in Cosmo not too long ago.  So I imagine someone must think so. *Gag*
  • Options
    He's a butterface.  (Buttisface?)
  • Options

I am glad Brandy went home. She just seemed to have such a bad attitude all the time. I like Maks thought... grrrr He is HOT!

I like Kyle.. he just brightens up your day.

Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    According to Fox News, a man in Vermont shot his TV when Brandy went home instead of Bristol. He sure showed her!!
  • Options
    I think Bristol's mom would approve.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:66b7187c-a4d8-4c1f-aa47-b8d132c455ca">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Bristol's mom would approve.
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

*snort*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:e4a650ad-f0ca-4817-a665-ac699b07715d">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]According to Fox News, a man in Vermont shot his TV when Brandy went home instead of Bristol. He sure showed her!!
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

I just laughed out loud. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:5df85b9f-30f6-4a3b-b499-8c4d59dad6e0">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I<strong> am glad Brandy went home. She just seemed to have such a bad attitude all the time</strong>. I like Maks thought... grrrr He is HOT! I like Kyle.. he just brightens up your day.
    Posted by jessienjeremy[/QUOTE]

This! Brandy is a much better dance but gah she was getting terribly annoying.  I am glad to see her gone.  I have actually enjoyed watching Bristol on the show.  No she is not a great dancer but I also like to watch them improve and I think her personality is so unlike her mom that I have enjoyed watching her kind of blossom in her own right.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Simply FatedSimply Fated member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:effa350e-4b10-42b0-b548-1afa4e34ec83">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]And what's sad about the whole Bristol thing is, <strong>she's actually kind of sweet.  </strong>She's gotten a ton better and really opened up talking to the host and judges, to the point where she is likeable.........but no, she should not still be in the show at this point.
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]
    I used to think that until I saw the facebook conversation in the Huffington Post and TMZ. Some kid said he didnt' like the (reality show about Sarah in Alaska) show so her and her sister, Willow, flipped out on him. It was definitely an overreaction.

Anyway, yeah, Sarah has it posted on all the tea party websites to vote for Bristol. Then, Bristol says her mom has nothing to do with her votes. It's a blatant lie and that's what makes me angry about the situation. I can't deal with liars.
  • Options
    I personally don't see how Bristol qualifies as a star, but if she wants to be the activist for teens she claims to be, she needs to take her ass back to Alaska and raise her child.  JMO.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dwts-anyone-spoiler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5a6d95-725a-4937-aa6f-ba5e53d83b16Post:3995f276-3fe0-483f-9ccb-5279986730a9">Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DWTS, anyone? *spoiler* : This! Brandy is a much better dance but gah she was getting terribly annoying.  I am glad to see her gone.  I have actually enjoyed watching Bristol on the show.  No she is not a great dancer but I also like to watch them improve and I think her personality is so unlike her mom that I have enjoyed watching her kind of blossom in her own right.
    Posted by aggiebug[/QUOTE]

Is this Dancing with the Stars
    or
    Which Star has the Best Attitude?
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards