New York-Hudson Valley

Vendor Reviews

I am from the Hudson Valley, but got married in CT, so I only have a few local reviews.

Bride's Fantasy- I have mixed reviews here, so I am not going to give them a grade.  I love, love, love my dress! I got so many compliments on it and I can't imagine wearing another dress.  The price was also great and the alterations were included (except the bustle and cups, which were on the expensive side since I needed 2 cups and got a french bustle with 11 points).  The first girl I tried on dresses with was amazing.  I forget her name, but she doesn't work there anymore.  She was patient and actually found my dress for me :) I didn't want to try it on at first.  The other women who has been there since (older woman with grey hair) has not been so great.  She kept changing her story about when my dress would come in (it came in 4 months after they told me it would come in) and was borderline rude on occasion.  They also did not alter my dress enough... I think they were trying to avoid taking it in on the seams on the top.  I had 2 cups sewn in and I ended up buying a bustier because it was still loose on top (at least my boobs looked great!).  Even with the bustier, it was still a little big on top and needed to be laced as tightly as possible, which is not how it is supposed to be laced (the women rudely told me it was when she I told her it was too big). 

Styles Hair Studio- A++++++ So I may be biased because I know Rochelle, but she did an amazing job on my hair! I had compliments all day about how good it looked :) She met and exceded my expectations of how beautiful I could look on my day!

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards