June 2012 Weddings

Anyone TTC?

Now that we're all married, is anyone trying to conceive? 

We both get baby fever sometimes, but I think it'll probaby be around 2 years before we start trying.

Re: Anyone TTC?

• We've chosen to be childfree, so no TTC here. Even if we changed our mind, we'd want to wait a few years first. 
  • not yet, but we aren't waiting too long, probably beginning of next year to start "trying".
  • Our original plan was to start TTC next March, but things have popped up that have made it look near impossible. :( So now we're looking at 2-3 years out. Boo.

• alll done "trying".... :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have. We really wanted a hm baby but it didn't happen....maybe this month
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • we are going to start TTC in 2 years. We want to enjoy living together and being newlyweds first
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-ttc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:58036008-1a62-48ac-9eb8-dc144d317944Post:08a48419-dcde-4d15-a013-c71af410afc4">Re:Anyone TTC?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have. We really wanted a hm baby but it didn't happen....maybe this month
    Posted by niecie_jeff[/QUOTE]

This!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-ttc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:58036008-1a62-48ac-9eb8-dc144d317944Post:a0df1bf7-2cc5-4c57-be75-a7ada80639e3">Re: Anyone TTC?</a>:
    [QUOTE]alll done "trying".... :)
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

<div>Congratulations! </div>
  • In Response to Re:Anyone TTC?:[QUOTE]we are going to start TTC in 2 years. We want to enjoy living together and being newlyweds first Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

This exactly.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • We're going to start TTC in about 3 years.
  • Nope. Waiting for 4-5 years.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We're going to start TTC in about a year and a half.  Want to make it to my sister's wedding next August without taking any attention away from her, but after that I think we'll start trying. 
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-ttc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:58036008-1a62-48ac-9eb8-dc144d317944Post:05840a56-8018-47f5-8285-e7f74b46fc0e">Re: Anyone TTC?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone TTC? : Congratulations! 
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
  • I really want to finish school first and I would like to have a better job and a place of our own. Timing is so uncertain because of his Military obligations. So probably 5+ years.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are TTC - maybe a HM baby???  We shall see - that would be nice.  We just got back from our HM, and my period is not due for another week - so who knows.  I also stopped BC right before the wedding day - planned it to a "T" - so during our HM I would be at my most fertile time :)     Congrats Chelsea - hope we are as lucky....
  • We won't be TTC for another 4ish years.  We'd like to get in a lot of traveling first and I would like to make a significant dent in my student loans before we have another major financial obligation.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    Not to sure, if it happened anytime now, it would be a blessing, but I have SIL wedding in Mexico in December, and would prefer to not be preggers...
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-ttc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:58036008-1a62-48ac-9eb8-dc144d317944Post:f2b13b05-7dfa-4d4e-b0d7-aad3e56599ac">Re: Anyone TTC?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are TTC - maybe a HM baby???  We shall see - that would be nice.  We just got back from our HM, and my period is not due for another week - so who knows.  I also stopped BC right before the wedding day - planned it to a "T" - so during our HM I would be at my most fertile time :)     <strong>Congrats Chelsea - hope we are as lucky</strong>....
    Posted by Qzees[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!
  • We are going to start trying at the end of Nov. beginning of Dec. I hope we don't have to wait too long. I'll be 34 and H will be 36.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Waiting 2-3 years for DH to finish school. Hopefully, it won't take us long to get pregnant after that, though, since age is a factor also. But now just isn't a good time for us financially, so we need to wait.
  • : No honeymoon baby.. Maybe this month. I'm just glad I got my period when I should have it was normal. I have been on the b.c. pill for so many years, I had no idea how my body was going to react but everything is normal.
  • TTC this March probably after our savings has become pretty solid and after we go on a Thanksgiving break honeymoon.  Have lots to look forward to!
    Anniversary TTC since December 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards