Snarky Brides

Please stop posting from the future.

The most recent comment in every thread was posted -58 minutes "ago."  Either stop posting from almost an hour in the future, or share your secrets so it can be lunchtime here, too.

kkthx.

Re: Please stop posting from the future.

• I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • End of the world guys. Meet you in Mexico.
  • *crawls into extra DDP box with fingers in ears*

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • The world isn't ending in Mexico, too?  wtf.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-stop-posting-future?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:126985e7-3d4a-484d-95c0-e24cbdc5d91cPost:e3e3fba2-207a-482f-aad2-3b79844ddf1f">Re: Please stop posting from the future.</a>:
    [QUOTE]The world isn't ending in Mexico, too?  wtf.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

Damnit. I just watched the Day After Tomorrow, it planted the idea of escaping to the south in my head.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-stop-posting-future?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:126985e7-3d4a-484d-95c0-e24cbdc5d91cPost:59745464-7843-4512-b780-bb7db94732a0">Re: Please stop posting from the future.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I find this kind of humorous.  <strong>But I also want to know if I can fix things so that I can post from friday?
    </strong>Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

Love.
    Anniversary
  • I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-stop-posting-future?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:126985e7-3d4a-484d-95c0-e24cbdc5d91cPost:914cca59-d72e-4448-a1e6-eca58317fd48">Re: Please stop posting from the future.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I'LL YELL IF I WANT TO!  YOU CAN'T STOP ME!  NAHHH NAHHH NAHHHH!  I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!  I'VE BEEN TO THAT NEIGHBORHOOD!  (Now how creepy is that?)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I'LL YELL IF I WANT TO!  YOU CAN'T STOP ME!  NAHHH NAHHH NAHHHH!  I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!  I'VE BEEN TO THAT NEIGHBORHOOD!  (Now how creepy is that?)

AATB...the posts are coming from inside your house!  Run!!
  • ICK WEIRD. All of the timestamps are now EST.  stupid east coast bitches, you broke TK, didnt' you?

I liked when it was in Central time. The world revolves around me.
  • edited November 2010
    As much as I'd like for it to permanently be on EST, I think it would just confuse me because I'm so used to autocorrecting the time in my head. No TK breaksies over here, promise.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • I'm like 99% sure mine's always been in EST.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards