Christian Weddings

Prayer Needed

I've been on here a while but just found this board.  I am getting married on June 2, 2012 and am finding myself under a boatload of stress right now.  In addition to the normal "good" stress of wedding planning, I am in the home stretch to finish my degree. I definitely want to finish and graduate in Dec but that means doubling up on classes to make it happen!

The biggest thing I need prayer for is my husband to be.  His contract position just ended without a perm job offer or extension.  So he is back on the job hunt.  We still have a few things to pay off for the wedding in addition to paying our normal bills. I'm worried... my current salary isn't that great and will barely allow us to make ends meet.  Please pray that God will make a way for us... that he will open a door of opportunity for my fiance... and that we'll be financially able to take care of our bills and the rest of the wedding expenses.

Thank you.

Re: Prayer Needed

• Sending prayers your way!

Welcome to the board!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Prayers are coming your way from me. 

My husband got laid off from his job two-and-a-half months before our wedding ... he ended up getting a good stable job two weeks before the wedding. 

God always comes through, even if it goes to the 11th hour. He is always there.
  • I will pray!! 

Feel free to jump in on any conversations on this board anytime. All the girls are wonderful. 
  • Welcome!

Lifting yall up in prayers. God is always watching out for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome to the board. I'll be praying for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I just came across this board just now and I wish I had found it sooner !  Anyway my bf and I are well on our way with planning and on our way to getting engaged he has the ring but we've been having some road blocks [ cause the devil is bad ] and we are turning everything into prayers latly and I think it's really helped.

His job situation is going to be up in the air and I think that is why he has been waiting  to pop the question even though we have had the intentions for more then a year ... I just recently got a new full-time job and we had a lil scare with me trying to get my transcripts and refrence letters in for school and today they finally all came in on the last day that they were due. We are elated with our answer to prayer and hoping it will continue with our next steps...

Praying for your FI job stuff as well ... It's so rough right now for so many...

Love is All You Need
  • edited February 2012
    Dear Heavenly Father, *cwill and her fiance are in need of You. Please give them peace that they may continue their daily routines. Bless them with the understanding that You guide all of Your children, always. Lead them in the direction You know is right for them, and bless them with peace and quietness of spirit so that they may hear Your voice when you speak to them. Bless them with the fortitude to endure the tasks ahead of them, and remind them of Your constant pressence. For your many blessings, we are truly greatful, Lord. Thank you. These things we pray, in the name of thy son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

* Remember that God will set no task before you without paving the way for you to see it through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards