Registry and Gift Forum

Wedding gift for your man... when?

I recently got my fiance a wedding gift. I told him not to get me one, and Im pretty sure he will hold me to that.

When do I give it to him?

I dont want to give it in front of a lot of people- as it is a Boudoir Session I did in the form of a little black book.

Suggestions or advice?

Re: Wedding gift for your man... when?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_wedding-gift-man?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:72ad8e16-056f-461d-abf7-92cd5480506fPost:73701788-ab0d-4217-9afc-2b5b7f4db91a">Re: Wedding gift for your man... when?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we will exchange gifts in the hotel after the reception. 
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

This is when we are exchanging gifts as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I'm either going to give FI my pics the week before or after the reception.
  • Yea I was thinking the week before. After the reception we will probably be so overwhelmed with planning to say goodbye and our honey moon and what not- a lot of hustle and bustle. Id also hate to take it on the honeymoon because if he loses it, we are out. The week before is probably perfect! Plus, its not like its a formal exchange since he will not be getting me anything.  Thanks for all the feedback!
  • A bit late, but I vote for before the wedding.  Maybe plan a special meal, candlelight, and have it sitting at his place at the table for him.  Would be very romantic........
    Anniversary
  • I plan on sending mine over to the house where he will be getting ready with the groomsmen. I got him a nice pair of cufflinks and I want him to be able to wear them for the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards