Chit Chat

Please help:)

Hi Ladies!
Being that you are all brides, I know you will understand:)
My fiance and I entered a contest to get ALL of our stationaty for FREE for our wedding! We entered a photo that he took with the timer on his camera!:)
Well, we were doing well in the votes, then one of the other couples starting buying bids...the people who are liking the photo have weird symbols for names...so it is SO discouraging! I was obsessive over getting votes via email, text, groups, events, and sharing many times on my status, but here I sit, in 3rd place. I would LOVE it if you would help a girl out;)
ALL you have to do is click the link and then "like" the photo. Elizabeth and Michael

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=493322044046108&set=a.493319587379687.114470.117849154926734&type=1&theater

Re: Please help:)

• I liked the people with the dogs instead. Sorry. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Please reread the rules and terms to posting here on The Knot. This is clearly against the rules. You've been reported.
  • freebread03freebread03 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2012
    Unfortunately, asking for votes from a group full of strangers isn't really a good idea, and you should take your post down asap.  Can you imagine if every bride who was in a contest came here and asked for votes?  The boards would be full of this kind of message.  Sorry :(  Oh, and I voted for someone else I liked better.
  • Sorry you thought wrong.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards