California-Tahoe
Options

**Jaime E. **

Okay, we're at our wits end when trying to come up with a venue. FI is set as set can be on Sand Harbor. OR a venue in Nevada on the North East Shore of Nevada. For the amount of people that we have (Guest list has been trimmed to around 150 people.) we don't seem to have much choice!

What's making Sand Harbor sort of a no-go is:

Their music limitation (He wants recorded music during the ceremony and a DJ during the reception.)

There doesn't seem to be a solid seating area for ceremonies....it looks like there is sand everywhere. We have elderly guests who can't walk through sand.

Other than that, it's everything that we want.

North Tahoe Event Center seems 'nice' but he's not enamored with it.  It's also in California and the way our economy is....we'd like to support Nevada based businesses and organizations with our wedding purchases and vendor choices.

So, Jaime...do you have any venue advice or could shed some light on Sand Harbor?
"Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....

Re: **Jaime E. **

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NM......
    We toured Sand Harbor yesterday afternoon, asked a lot of questions and have settled on it as our ceremony and reception venue.

All concerns have been dealt with.......
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
  • Options
    Jaime E.Jaime E. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Freaked me out for a second to see my name up there!! 
    Glad you like Sand Harbor, it's really a beautiful spot. Now... let me know if you need  a photographer or videographer :)

-Jaime

Photo. Video. Photobooth.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards