Christian Weddings
Options

NWR- what are you slacking on today?

i'm currently at work, trolling the internet because i'm too unmotivated to actually do my job.  i'm an admin assistant who is supposed to be preparing orientation packages for new staff. 

what are you doing now and what should you ACTUALLY be doing?

Re: NWR- what are you slacking on today?

• Options
    I should be packing up our reenacting stuff for the weekend... put it's hot out, and I'm tired, and I'm just now eating lunch
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I'm going to check pinterest after I post this.  I should have ordered my new contacts a few days ago.  However, after spending so much money on new glasses and prescription sunglasses, I don't want to spend any more money!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I should be getting stuff done for work (the students start Monday!), putting some things away in the house and starting to make dinner... but I am EXHAUSTED! 
  • Options
    I could be doing a few random things for work, but instead, I'm perusing the net. I guess I'll go finish them off before I'm gone for the day...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had the same issue at the eye doctors last week trying to figure out perscription/new glasses or contacts ! I said let it go till I pick up my kids glasses ... Lol...

Latly I should be studying but my shoes came in and were a teenzy bit big and I've been trying to insert/heel gaurd them to keep them on my feet... I just dont wanna send back Jimmy Choos... I wanted them SOOO bad... [and yes its the smallest size possible ! ]
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards