Not Engaged Yet

FINALLY got wedding photos!!! AW

SO excited!  They came out great!  I especially like the ones they took of our rings (sitting on a rubber ducky's head, being attacked by a tiger, etc) and the flower children are too cute! 

My cat, who was born when I was in 1st grade and is now nearing 20 years old, was the belle of the ball, it was one of the highlights for me that she came outside and hung out with everyone!  Normally she stays inside by choice and avoids strangers and tears small children to shreds, but I guess she knew it was a special day!  There are a bunch of pictures of the flower children petting her and dragging her around. 

Unfortunately I can't PIP due to the format of the pictures, but if you want to take a look I reccomend you just start on page 3 of "Amy's Favorites," lol. 

Here's the link to the entire massive album:  http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=752934&emailFlag=true
imageimageAnniversary

Re: FINALLY got wedding photos!!! AW

• edited December 2011
    Now that's what I call a wedding! fabulous.
    Anniversary
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, amazing photos! Love them! Congrats. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    btw. your husband cleans up nice!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    So beautiful!
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhh!! So beautiful!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • run21run21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them! Love love love! Kitty was good because she got icing (I think). She was getting some tasty treat at one point there!

I adore the pictures on the steps and porch. Incredible! You looked GORGEOUS!

May I steal your colors - the orange and dark blue/purple? Looked really cool.

Your photographer was really on the ball!
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, run reminds me that I wanted to mention that I think the colors worked! If I'm remembering right, you were really worried about how many you had and how it would all come together. I thought it was beautiful. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  Yeah, I think the colors were good in the end, you can definitely use them!
    imageimageAnniversary
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh you look absolutely amazing..I was in tears looking at your pics - I have been super omg emotional the past few weeks but something about it just..spoke to me. I can't explain why but you remind me alot of myself and I can see how happy you make each other and for some reason seeing that even though I don't know either of you personally just..hit me hard , in a good way. Thank you for sharing such amazing moments with us. Wishing you both a wonderful life together.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, Tafft, thanks!  That's the nicest thing I've heard in ages, made my week!  I'm excited to see your pics in just a few weeks :-)  I'll actually be in Tahoe then, so my happy wedding vibes should be extra strong for you!
    imageimageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    You look amazing.  I love your dress.  I love your headpiece.  You and your husband are a very attractive couple.  

Taft, I'm glad you posted that.  I found myself tearing up a bit too.  

Edit:  I had no idea your e-ring was a sapphire.  It's lovely.  
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you and I meant it all :) I am super excited and feel like this is still unreal but trying to take each day as it comes. I am starting to get nervous..lol..

We will be there from August 20th to August 23rd and I appreciate the awesome vibes :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Can I just say that I am in LOVE with your wedding?! Those pictures are amazing, you look amazing and so happy! Seriously amazing! :D

• edited December 2011
    It won't let me in :( Is there a password I'm missing or something?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    I love all of the colors.  Your flowers are beautiful.  And that pop on your dress - BRILLIANT!

You are absolutely glowing in every single picture.  Laughing
  • edited December 2011

They are amazing. You looked gorgeous! I really like the pop of color in your shoes too.

I also teared up.

imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Love, love, love the pictures! You looked absolutely goreous! The wedding looked like a blast. Congrats again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  It was a really, really magical day, nothing could have gone any better!  I married the man of my dreams, all the people we love were there, the weather was perfect... Seriously, what else matters?

Oceana- what broswer do you use?  I ask because the last three times I've tried to trouble shoot for someone their only problem was that they were using internet explorer!
    imageimageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Mango, I looked at these yesterday, but I had to go to dinner with a hungry husband and couldn't post my response.

You look AMAZING. Everything was so beautiful. I love all the bright, vivid colors. I'm almost envious at how well you pulled that off! I could never do that and have it look so incredibly classy and whimsical.

You look so happy and beautiful. Your smile says it all. I loved looking through these pictures. There has never been and never will be another wedding quite like yours. It was so personal. I absolutely love it.

Congratulations!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    ORANGE AND PURPLE?!  YUSSSSSSS!  GO CLEMSON!

Just kidding, but I *had* to.  :-)

The pictures are beautiful!  <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards