New York-Long Island
Options

Photographer Reco Needed

Hello all -

I am looking for suggestions for photographers that shoot photojournalistic and formal wedding photos. I would like to spend around $3,500 for 2 photographers (at least 10 hours) and engagement photos. I am really looking for a company that takes different and creative pictures.

Thank you!!

Re: Photographer Reco Needed

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hal at T & T Studios. He already did our engagement pics and they came out awesome. www.tandtstudios.com if you look on the right side there are all his projects, and if you look under Kathleen and Mike Engagement shoot, those are ours! He was in your exact range with the other specifications you listed too. He is very accomodating and helpful. Hal also does videography. We got the photography and videography package for $5000.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Carissa Dunnarommo Photography, find her on Facebook. She's just starting to branch out into weddings, but she's amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love, love, love my photographer. We just got our engagement pictures, and they are fabulous.

He runs his own business and has a second photographer working with him. He books your wedding for 12hours no extra charge - engagement pictures were included - along with various others. I spent less than 3500, but it's also based upon what you would like to purchase.

His name is Ken Hild - google him for his website and portfolio.

He is located out east (LI), but travels everywhere. Working with a small business the photographer really gets to know you and work off of that!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa Lynn as our photographer was incredible, and I can't stop reccomending her. You can stay within your budget with her.

http://beimaged.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Ashley Therese Photography!!! http://ashleytheresephotography.com/blog/
  • Options
    Kerri24Kerri24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Yun Yang Photography. I just took my engagement pictures and love them. Yun is the main photographer, he is 27 and hes just awesome. He will do whatever you want. A friend of mine recommended him to me and she loved him. I saw her pics and they looked gorgeous. Here is the link in case you are interested. www.yangphoto.com/

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you pick your photographer yet?
    Just Married Photo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    look into AlexisSteinPhoto.com, I am getting everything you listed and MORE for $3,500.00 and they are travelling to Maine for me. You will fall in love with their work and they are the sweetest people you will ever meet in this industry. 

Hope this helps..
    Best.
    Karen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards