Washington-Seattle
Options

Open Letter Tuesday

Vent it out here :)
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Open Letter Tuesday

• Options
    Dear Spring,

Today is supposed to be the first day of Spring, where the @#$^% are you?!?!  If this is going to be another bunk ol' La Nina Spring, I'm going to be pissed  Yell

Sincerely,
    a Spring season <3-er
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options

Argh! My FMIL (whom I love, and who has been so helpful planning this wedding) really wants this superhero theme for the groomsmen, which was my fiance's idea. Fine. But when FI and I decided not to buy superhero t-shirts for the guys (30.00 each-ouch!) FMIL decided to buy them herself, along with a set of superhero pint glasses for each guy. We had already got them each their own unique tie, to wear on the wedding day and keep, and now I feel like I have to get my ladies just as much stuff. we can't afford it! I have already gone 50% above my original budget. We are stretched so thin, and now I feel like my ladies are getting the fuzzy end of the lollipop. Boo!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know I'm late but I need a vent! Dear coworkers STFU! Until you have 6 seizures in a month followed by 3 months of on and off seizures, changing meds, not feeling like yourself, and all around crappyness you don't have any right to talk about how many days I've been taking off. It's not like I'm Sitting on my ars eating bon bons all day or skipping to go shopping. This is an actual medical problem. I would think that working in a MEDICAL OFFICE would give you some respect for that. Also, I'm not stupid. I can tell when you're talking about me. Sincerely A pissed off MA
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageWhite Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards