Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Elizabeth Ray Photography

Hello- we have been trying to book Elizabeth Ray for our fall wedding but can't get her to create a contract.  We keep hearing she has been to busy and hasn't had time.  Has anyone had this problem with her?  Does anyone know of an affordable photographer that has a similar style as her?

Thanks!

Re: Elizabeth Ray Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem with her. I loved her style and work, but couldn't get her to respond to emails or phone calls. I'm planning a destination wedding and decided she would be too stressful to work with. I'm still looking for a photographer, but am leaning towards the photography shoppe. I'd love to know if you found any one else though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio 6.15.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear that because she is amazing! Eray did my bridals, engagements and wedding pics! She is super busy with weddings and a bunch of other shoots right now, I only know this bc she informed that it would take her longer than usual to get my wedding pics back when I booked her. When I booked her she was super easy to get in touch with but that also wasn't in the middle of wedding season either. I hope you both find an amazing photographer if you can't hold out for Eray. 

I also looked into Matthew Foster and Dreamcatcher.
  • Options
    shanmarie611shanmarie611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We actually just got the contract yesterday so all is good!  I am really excited about using her and can't wait to see how everything will turn out!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards