North Carolina

Outdoor Wedding Venues in Greensboro

Need help please!!  I moved to Greensboro in April, so I am clueless as to what's out here.  We were originally looking at new orleans because that's where I'm from, but we are on a small budget and I'm slowly realizing that it's not reality. 

I know that there are some beautiful areas here, but my challenge is that all of my guests will be from out of town and I don't want them to have to rent a car to drive 30-40 miles to our wedding (this is the main reason I didn't want to get married here in addition to there's not alot to do in the area without a car...guess I'm spoiled being from new orleans).  We couldn certainly rent transportation for them, but Greensboro is not a walking city, so they would have to rent cars anyway.  If you can tell, I'm not 100% sold on Greensboro. :-)  I've even considered Charlotte since it's easier to get in to CLT airport and you don't really need a car for downtown Charlotte.

If we do get married here, I'd like to do something outdoors.  Any suggestions??? Thanks for your help!

Re: Outdoor Wedding Venues in Greensboro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards