New Jersey - South

Shuttle Suggestions

I want to provide a shuttle for my guests to and from my wedding. I am on a budget but neither of the hotels that I'm using offer a shuttle. I was thinking of either doing a regular shuttle or renting a school bus. Any suggestions of companies I should look at?

Re: Shuttle Suggestions

• Which county do you live in, that should help us give you more specific suggestions.  I would suggest going with the school bus, it will be much cheaper.  We rented a 13 passenger limo bus for 3 hours and it was $700.  This was also in March, so we got a seasonal discount.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_shuttle-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:9efd628b-a54f-4b4b-b413-7b67a8fb49afPost:c117d459-42f8-46c4-a965-31a9ae05635b">Re: Shuttle Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Which county do you live in, that should help us give you more specific suggestions.  I would suggest going with the school bus, it will be much cheaper.  We rented a 13 passenger limo bus for 3 hours and it was $700.  This was also in March, so we got a seasonal discount.
    Posted by OliveOilsMom[/QUOTE]

The wedding is Gloucester county.
  • My advice is still basically the same.  The school bus will be cheapest for a shuttle.  I used Zark's, they are based in Gloucester County.  They were the cheapest rate that I found, when I was researching prices.  I do know they have more of a shuttle bus in addition to the limo, but not sure what the prices would be.
  • I've been shopping lots of limo and shuttle companies. HAnds DOWN, Dippy's Limo gave me the BEST DEAL!!! Check them out and tell them Monique referred you. Soo much cheaper than zarks too. i am really happy.Cool

• p.s. dippys limo is in glassboro.. hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards