Wisconsin

Invitations! HELP!

Does anyone know of any reasonable invitations in the area???? 

Re: Invitations! HELP!

• I was having the same dilemma so I decided to do it myself. A friend of mine who is good with adobe illustrator is designing my invites, I plan to order paper from cardsandpockets.com very affordable paper and print them myself. If it becomes too overwhelming printing 200 invites I've heard great things about a company in Milwaukee called Great Impressions.
  • I'm using J Invites in the third ward. Very reasonable and everything is custom designed
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Becoming overwhelmed by doing it myself is what I am nervous about.... I will check out Great Impressions though! Thank you! And good luck with your invitations. :)<div>
    [QUOTE]I was having the same dilemma so I decided to do it myself. A friend of mine who is good with adobe illustrator is designing my invites, I plan to order paper from cardsandpockets.com very affordable paper and print them myself. If it becomes too overwhelming printing 200 invites I've heard great things about a company in Milwaukee called Great Impressions.
    Posted by Andama08[/QUOTE]

</div>
  • I am doing mine myself but I would have gone with one of the online invitation companies. They will often send you samples for a small fee or for free.
  • Check out the invitation center in Waukesha.  I am also doing my own but I went there for my business cards and for invitation inspiration! 
  • Just go with Vistaprint  - you can usually get a Groupon plus they always have some sort of sales/free shipping. I just did 100 invites, inserts, and reply cards for under $200. Now I'm going to do menus and program and with a Groupon and their sales, I can get 150 menus and 100 programs for around $30. It's SO much cheaper and less stressful then printing them on your own or paying like $3 or $4 per invite at a company online.  Vistaprint has tons of templates and a lot of options. Check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards