Iowa-Des Moines

Airbrush makeup in NW Iowa

I'm getting married in okoboji next fall and am looking for an airbrush makeup artist. Anyone know of a person in the area, or someone who is willing to travel?

Re: Airbrush makeup in NW Iowa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_airbrush-makeup-in-nw-iowa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:80Discussion:48eda5a0-15ad-41fe-a4bb-caa33823de2bPost:5b044ec6-47b2-408f-86d4-9ce26658e08f">Airbrush makeup in Iowa</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in okoboji next fall and am looking for an airbrush makeup artist. Anyone know of a person in the area, or someone who is willing to travel?
    Posted by sms03900[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    I saw this post and I wanted to pass on some information from a fantastic girl that did my make up for my wedding and does airbrush make up. Her name is:

Dawn Schellinger
    1-515-249-1046
    DAWN.SCHELLINGER@GMAIL.COM

Her business card says she a makeup artist in the Sioux City, Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa and Surrounding areas
  • Check out Okoboji Skin Care.  Dallas and Kara do amazing work! I am not sure if they do airbrush but their make-up line is awesome.  I highly reccomend it!
  • I am a airbrush makeup artist and my company travel for the day of the wedding. Www.beautyofallfaces.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards