Texas-San Antonio

Ceremony Location in Downtown SA

Hello all!  I'm new to the knot, but I hope you won't mind me asking for some reccomendations if ya'll have them!  My fiance and I live in McAllen but are planning a July wedding in SA.  We are having our reception at the St. Anthony Hotel but are having some trouble finding a place for our ceremony.  We are looking for affordable and indoors (since we would all melt outside in July).Thank you in advance for any help you could give!

Re: Ceremony Location in Downtown SA

• Check out the La Orilla Del Rio Ballroom - it's located in the international center downtown.  It's actually really nice, I had seen it online when checking out wedding venues and then my high school reunion was just held there in November.  Best thing about it is all windows, the walls and you can see the city downtown.  At night it's beautiful and there is an outside, wrap around patio outside where you can escape from the inside for a breather. 

There is also Zaza Gardens which I have only seen in pictures but looks BEAUTIFUL with a lot of charm, if that is what you are looking for over ritzy.  I wish we had had ours there.  It is newly renovated and a little more on the outskirts of downtown but will not be a far drive at all.

Or, in the King William area there is the King William Garden House.  Another sort of small location that is an older place with a lot of character.  It is located downtown in the Southtown artsy area. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards