Favors
Options

Cute but CHEAP fall wedding favor ideas?

Re: Cute but CHEAP fall wedding favor ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Some chocolates or a cookie in the shape of a leaf?

All my other cute ideas aren't cheap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just posted a question about this idea, but we're considering doing little tree seedlings. They're inexpensive from the Arbor Day Foundation. I'm not loving them because they come packaged in a (nice-looking) plastic tube and I'm trying to find a way around that, but maybe it would work for you.
  • Options
    msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

candy bars and water bottles.   I have a template for lables that I can email to you.

Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas!
  • Options
    unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    get some little pouches or boxes from the dollar or discount store, and then go to a bulk store and fill them with chocolate or candy. seems like edibles are most popular and probably easiest and cheapest thing to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about candy apples? its "fall themed" and you can probably buy or make them for cheap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    coralee715coralee715 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make your own packets of mulling spices, and give to people with instructions on how to place in cider for mulled cider. (there are websites that will make personalized packets of mulled cider)

Does anyone in your family make amazing homemade donuts?  Give each person a donut and a small carton of cider.

Sugar cookies in the shape of a leaf.

They have a great maple cream filled leaf cookies you can get - give each guest 2 cookies in a pouch.

Candy apples

Buy your own chocolate & molds and make some chocolate lollipops (leaf shaped)
  • Options
    ammbcinceammbcince member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at an apple orchard so we are going to be having carmel apples for our favors. I asked my local grocery store to make them and they are going to do it for $1-$1.50 each. I have to supply the colored sugar I want on the outside and package them. I found carmel apple plastic containers where I could get 250 for $25.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    stacierossstacieross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_cute-but-cheap-fall-wedding-favor-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:a6bc7077-1c83-44b6-8286-9a1ce3533bf4Post:f0e6cfc4-998b-43b6-9f60-29ce3c3ac553">Re: Cute but CHEAP fall wedding favor ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Make your own packets of mulling spices, and give to people with instructions on how to place in cider for mulled cider. (there are websites that will make personalized packets of mulled cider) Does anyone in your family make amazing homemade donuts?  Give each person a donut and a small carton of cider. Sugar cookies in the shape of a leaf. They have a great maple cream filled leaf cookies you can get - give each guest 2 cookies in a pouch. Candy apples Buy your own chocolate & molds and make some chocolate lollipops (leaf shaped)
    Posted by coralee715[/QUOTE]

LOVE these ideas! I too am looking for cheap, cute, fall themed ideas for my wedding. Thanks!!
    Visit The Knot!Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    looking for a good mulling spice recipe and the bags for it so the sachet can go right into a mug....any suggestions? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards