Flowers
Options

Help! M.I.A. Florist!!

I booked my florist, The Robins Nest, months ago. At the time, she had pretty good reviews. Since then, she has provided the worse customer service out of any vendor we've encountered throughout the wedding planning process. We've had several appointments which she hasn't shown up for. I'm afraid that I've given her too much credit in the past, and now we're already past the 60 days deadline to receive a refund ($200 deposit). I just looked online and recently she has had scores of horrible reviews. We're not able to spend a ton of money on flowers, but we have a fairly decent budget going towards flowers, $500 - $700. We live in the Columbus, Ohio area... if anyone has any ideas or is able to provide any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

ps - Our wedding is in 40 days.

Re: Help! M.I.A. Florist!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh...how horrible.  I think I would post this on your local board just because they may be more familiar with her and with other florists in your area. 
    As for contacting her, I would go directly to her store and ask to speak with her and see if you can find out what is going on.  If necessary, bring the BBB into it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your advice! I posted to the local board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards