Just Engaged and Proposals

My engagement

Hi girls!  I'm not new to the knot, been on here since before I got engaged because I just couldn't help but cheat and start looking up wedding things before he purchased the ring..hehe.  But I am new to the message boards and am finding a lot of helpful people and information.  My name is Brittney, I'm from Southern California and my fiance Justin proposed on May 8th of this year.  He took me to the beach and right as the sun was setting, pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him.  It was the most romantic thing ever and boy did I cry...and cry..and cry!  haha, I was shaking my head yes but it took me about a minute to quit crying enough to say yes!  The weather was perfect, the sunset was gorgeous and then he totally made the night even better when he popped the question.  We have been together for about 7 years now and are high school sweethearts.  We started dating when he was 14 and I was 15.  We've been inseperable ever since and I can't wait to marry him!  Our wedding date is October 1, 2011.  Hope to get to know many more of you and thanks for reading my post!  =)

imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My engagement

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards