April 2013 Weddings
Options

When are you sending save the dates?

I was planning on sending mine in August or September but I wasn't sure if that was too soon.

What do you guys think? And when are you sending yours?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When are you sending save the dates?

• Options
    I think that's good. Before holiday craziness!
  • Options
    September.  Invites in January.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    September!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    August. Invites January. RSVP Feb
  • Options
    I'm doing a DW so I'll send STDs end of July/early August (9 months out).  Invited go out 6-4 months in advance for DW (I guess lol).

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    September and January
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    August (my entire family is in a different state and I have some in other countries so I want to give a heads up)

Invites in February since it's a late April wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    As soon as they come back from the printer's.  But then again, we're doing a destination wedding, so things are different.  If I were doing a wedding at home, probably September or October.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Our wedding is 3 hours away in Pittsburgh, almost everyone invited will have to travel a few hours. Should I send them out sooner? What is the con of sending out std too early? We are doing magnets since most people keep them on their fridge indefinitely we have std magnets on our fridge from weddings 3 years ago,lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_when-are-you-sending-save-the-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:d8df904e-de35-474c-9c5b-9d665d7ab608Post:81736927-4b5b-4712-9ec8-260ef75ba719">Re:When are you sending save the dates?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our wedding is 3 hours away in Pittsburgh, almost everyone invited will have to travel a few hours. Should I send them out sooner? What is the con of sending out std too early? We are doing magnets since most people keep them on their fridge indefinitely we have std magnets on our fridge from weddings 3 years ago,lol
    Posted by FutureMrsKupko[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>My wedding is 3 hours away too (in Tampa) and I also have most of my family flying in from out of town. I'll probably send my STDs out in August. I don't think there is a con to sending them out too early. </div>
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Glad I was on the right track :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thinking September as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks girl I wasn't sure when to do ours and now that everyone is sorta saying August and then invites in Jan that awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards