New Jersey

Jasna Polana in Princeton

Hi ladies -

Does anyone have any information on the Jasna Polana in Princeton?  Is there a minimum?  How is the food? 

Any info would be much appreciated :)

Re: Jasna Polana in Princeton

• Pink7781Pink7781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That place is beautiful! One of my BMs used to work there when we were younger. They most definitely have a minimum and it's very pricey if I remember correctly. However the food and setting are amazing.
  • sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You need to be a member or be sponsored to hold an event there.
  • Pink7781Pink7781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Call them and find out what exactly the requirements are.

4519 Province Line Rd.
    Princeton, New Jersey 08540
    (609) 688-0500
    tpc.com/jasnapolana

• edited December 2011
    you need to have a member sponsor you.  my boss offered to sponsor us, but it was way out of our price range.  the mansion is beautiful!!!!!
  • cairnsjcairnsj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info ladies.  I had contacted them previously, and received info from the events coordinator...but I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences to share :)  Finding a venue is proving to be challenging!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there in September '05.  The grounds are amazing.  The food was incredible too!  We were served surf and turf.  I would highly recommend it if you can afford it, although you have to be a member or sponsored.
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also got married at a private club which required member sponsorship.  A friend sponsored us, but the venue coordinator told us that she could arrange for member sponsorship if we needed it.  I think clubs do that so they can be careful about who they allow to have events on their property, and some members don't mind at all because the events count against their social expenditures at the club (which they may not otherwise max out).

I did a google search, and it seems like Jasna Polana may be the same: http://www.detailsofido.com/blog/?p=334
  • cairnsjcairnsj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great info...thank you very much :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards