Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability: Tuesday

Hey everyone!

I don't feel quite right starting an accountability thread since I missed my workout last night, but I'll suck it up and do it anyway - lol

As I said, this is festival week, so it might be a forced 'rest' week for me (pun intended). Today, for example, I have to leave work for DDs parent teacher interviews. Then I have to come back here for rehearsal. DD has dance class, FI is a teacher at her school so he has meetings all afternoon/evening, and we're both on an executive that has an awards ceremony/reception tonight. FI can't be there, so I will represent! Tomorrow is DDs school's play in the festival, so we will attend that, there are workshops all week, plus rehearsal for my group. We perform on the final night, so we have the added bonus of rehearsing during the whole thing!

I'll just have to concentrate on eating right (or remembering to eat at all) and squeezing in a workout whenever possible.

Your turn!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Workout Accountability: Tuesday

• Options
    Yesterday I was still really sore from my crazy saturday workout, but I managed to get a walk in the afternoon and then I went to body combat...actually managed to drag DH along as well. Seeing how hard the class is for him makes me realize I really need to encourage him to work out more.

Eating yesterday for the most part was on track. I forgot to mention yesterday that my eating over the weekend was VERY bad, so this week I'm trying to police my diet a little better.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I've been trying to get back into a regular workout regime. 
    I've been doing body pump once a week, last week I dumped it up to two times.

My game plan is to run 3 three days a week and Pump 2 days. 

This week was supposed to be the start of my new plan and well last night on my run, I totally stepped in a pothole rolled my ankle and went flying into a somersault. Needless to say I'm a little beaten up today and the last thing I wanted to do this morning was go to pump.

I'm going to rest tonight and try a run again tomorrow, avoiding all uneven ground if possible.

I'm such a clutz!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there!

Yesterday was a really good day for me, as I got a decent run in after work and some pilates.  I was actually pretty far under on calories (I kept thinking I forgot to track something), so I even indulged in a scoop of ice cream.  Today I managed to resist the bagels at my morning meeting, until someone brought me one to my desk.  So I slilpped up there but will try to be on track for the rest of the day.

I'm not planning any real exercise for today, as I'm trying to rest up for Thursday's Turkey Trot (5 miles).  But I'm hoping to maybe just get a walk in during my lunch break.

Have a great day everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards