Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding bands....

Hello Ladies!
     I wasn't sure where to post this question, but I am in need of help picking out a wedding band that will compliment my 3 stone e-ring (pic on my wedding page that is still in progress).  I haven't seen anything that sparks my interest and thought I'd ask the question here. 

Anyone out there have a 3 stone e-ring and band that they'd love to share with me.  Any advice in picking one out?  We go this month for my inspection so the FI and I decided we would look then to get pricing and ideas.  I know trying them on is half the fun, but wanted some idea before we go. 

TIA
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding bands....

• It's possible the shape of the setting will make it difficult for a standard band to fit neatly against the e-ring, so you may want to look into 'enhancer' or 'wrap' bands that have a curve in the middle. I strongly considered one for myself before choosing a more unique ring with sapphires and diamonds. (My ring isn't a three-stone, but the setting is large and curves out a bit, so straight bands wouldn't sit right)
  • I have a 3 stone e- ring with 4 smaller diamonds on each side. ( sorry don't have a pic at the moment). But I went with a slightly curved wedding band with eleven diamonds  the same size as the smaller diamonds on each side of my e-ring. The curve hugs my e- ring gently so there's not that much of a gap. I considered a straight band but I didn't like the space in between the  two rings. Try on the bands with a slight curve. They look really nice together.
  • I have heard a lot about enhancer rings as well and it looks very nice. I think once you check out a jewellery store and try on different bands, you will have a better sense on what band compliments your e-ring. Happy Planning!

• I didn't get to look at your ring but I also have a three stonee-ring with diamonds along the band. We went with  a diamond eternity band. It doesn't fit snug against my e-ring but it looks beautiful.
    Anniversary
  • I have a three stone, princess cut ring with ten round cut diamonds on each side. I went with a band that had 23 round cut stones to match my side stones. Just try different ones until you find one you fall in love with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not sure what your ring looks like.  I have a 3 stone round white gold e ring.  I have a thin diamond band and it looks great.  I actually got two so it is kind of like a wrap.

I recommend what the PP said about trying on bands with the ring.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i dont have a three stone ring, but mine in unique and curves out. We had two custom diamond bands made. They were much more expensive, but they fit and look perfect! Its a ring to wear for life, so it was important to have it look perfect.
  • I have a three stone e-ring and had the hardest time finding a band I loved to go with it. However, I discovered that I love the look of solitaire enhancers, and the solitaire wraps are even better! 

They can adjust it so it fits snug to the ring and it is curved so there is no annoying gap like I kept dealing with... Good luck!
  • sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    hi! i have a three stone ring (shown on siggy) and this is what ring I went with for the band, it looks great!

imagewww.jared.com/images/products/5306/530630300_MV_PD_JAR.jpg" alt="14K White Gold 1/4 Carat t.w. Diamond Anniversary Band" />

we got all of our set at jareds!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards