Hawaii
Options

To do a dinner rehearsal??

Hi all,
Im getting married in May in Maui. There will  be 24 people total. One bridesmaid and one groomsmen. My question is do we do a rehearsal the night before still? I was thinking no but then things might be a little chaotic if we dont practice somehow. Did you all rehearse even for a very small ceremony?
Thanks!
Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery

Re: To do a dinner rehearsal??

• Options
    I don't think you necessarily have to rehearse as long as your ceremony isn't going to be very complicated. I recently went to a wedding and they had no rehearsal and everything went fine. I think especially with just one bridesmaid and groomsman you can just send them an outline of the ceremony.

You may want to consider having dinner or cocktails if you have a lot of out of town guests coming but the actual rehearsal could go either way.
  • Options
    We are having a "rehearsal dinner" but more as just another get together than to actually rehearse anything. 
  • Options
    We definitely did a rehearsal.  I'm so glad we did, because the parents and young nephews all knew what they were doing, and we figured things out like if I loop both of my parents' arms, it looks like I'm on crutches and they're supporting me :D 

We took everyone out to dinner afterward -- family, officiant (family friend), etc.  We then invited all of the other wedding guests to join us for hosted cocktails.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards