Not Engaged Yet

KUI observations...

So, I'm KUI and in the last 10 minutes: A bug has flown into my wine and I fished it out with a used dryer sheet. My cat is licking my dog's chocolate chip cookie vomit off the couch. I haven't cleaned it up yet since I didn't notice until cat hyperfocused on the spot So, what are you up to?
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: KUI observations...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-observations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7994c720-1e1b-4225-823b-2595e1f8ba61Post:164b0f9b-5c58-4813-8182-e5c8bb8b1b59">Re: KUI observations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meg - It sounds like you'll have something to look forward to. :) I hope your MOH feels better! What does your FI do at a playboy mansion party?? Lol
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

Thanks about my MOH!!  Sounds like she's on the road to recovery but I'm still excited to see her!
    Playboy does these golf tournaments all summer long out here.  I think they do 4 or 5 in SoCal.  They invite the best players back for a bigger tournament & mansion parties.  A friend of mine at work (another pilot) used to be the guy to organize them but he doesn't really do that anymore.  But he'll be there this weekend too.  Anyway, FI played in a tournament last year; one of his golf students has more money than he knows what to do with so he paid FI's fees for that tournament and this one. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-observations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7994c720-1e1b-4225-823b-2595e1f8ba61Post:3d0c679d-f27d-4437-ba0b-4c310c2754a5">Re: KUI observations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI observations... : Thanks about my MOH!!  Sounds like she's on the road to recovery but I'm still excited to see her! Playboy does these golf tournaments all summer long out here.  I think they do 4 or 5 in SoCal.  They invite the best players back for a bigger tournament & mansion parties.  A friend of mine at work (another pilot) used to be the guy to organize them but he doesn't really do that anymore.  But he'll be there this weekend too.  Anyway, FI played in a tournament last year; <strong>one of his golf students has more money than he knows what to do with</strong> so he paid FI's fees for that tournament and this one. 
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol. It sounds like a pretty extravagant party! He may have just a wee bit more fun than you. ;) </div>

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-observations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7994c720-1e1b-4225-823b-2595e1f8ba61Post:599e8863-fd5b-4f0d-8996-356f2cd82ca9">Re: KUI observations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Meg you and your FI have such an interesting life. </strong> We're so boring. FI gets taken out to lunch and dinner a lot though with clients for work.  He had a bottle of wine at lunch on his 3rd or 4th day of this job.  I gave him a high five when he told me about it, because I didn't believe that real people had jobs like that.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>True fax. </div><div>
    </div><div>I get so fasicnated with everyone's stories about their jobs. </div>

• Yaga - I swear we aren't really that interesting!!  I realize we lead a very different life than most people but it's mainly composed of really normal stuff on a really weird schedule.  (P.S. - you need to win the lottery so you can hire a team of doctors!!)

Aud - Yes . . . but he'll be really happy to get home to me on Sunday too.  He always is when he goes out big style!!
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-observations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7994c720-1e1b-4225-823b-2595e1f8ba61Post:164b0f9b-5c58-4813-8182-e5c8bb8b1b59">Re: KUI observations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beth- FI took Comm Theory 3 times. It was such a hard class. What are you hoping to do?

I love Comm. Theory <3 It was my emphasis in undergrad. I'm hoping that I can teach it at the college level.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-observations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7994c720-1e1b-4225-823b-2595e1f8ba61Post:6e737e32-9e46-4b85-a4a8-00c382fe6cf1">Re: KUI observations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yaga - I swear we aren't really that interesting!!  I realize we lead a very different life than most people but it's mainly composed of really normal stuff on a really weird schedule.  (P.S. - you need to win the lottery so you can hire a team of doctors!!) Aud - Yes . . . but he'll be really happy to get home to me on Sunday too.  He always is when he goes out big style!!
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol. One of the best parts of girls night is coming home and drunk cuddling/sexy-time. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-observations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7994c720-1e1b-4225-823b-2595e1f8ba61Post:4148ffb2-04f8-470b-8e4e-54e331f7f36e">Re: KUI observations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI observations... : Lol. <strong>One of the best parts of girls night is coming home and drunk cuddling/sexy-time. </strong>

I SO agree with this!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-observations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7994c720-1e1b-4225-823b-2595e1f8ba61Post:e9c34843-b942-41e4-b466-2853d295f9ae">Re: KUI observations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh.  I'm working on a short HW assignment.  I was curious about it, so I googled one of the questions.  (It's a 5 question, short answer assignment.)  Our professor just copied a quiz on some website, except that quiz is MULTIPLE CHOICE.  We have to answer it and write out justifications.  What in the fuuck.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Ugh!! It sounds like one of those profs who wants to "see your thought process" but is also super lazy.</div><div>
    </div><div>Beth - Why comm theory?</div>

• Rhetoric and Theory are my passions, especially in relation to mass communication (media). I just find it all so interesting.

When I originally chose to major in comm. I was going to emphasize in organizational comm. with a minor in PR but the rhetoric and theory classes were so much more interesting to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards