Texas-San Antonio
Options

Not for me

I met with a photographer name Nachyelli, and I was totally confused! she seemed so unorganzied and scattered it made me nervous to think of hiring her for my wedding, her pics were good, has anyone dealt with her?

Re: Not for me

• Options
    brideinsatbrideinsat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked alamo photographic. prices are great and great reviews on wedding wire.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I called Nachelli, and she would not stop calling me to see if I would book with her. It was annoying.

I am using Old World Studios out of Austin. They travel to San Antonio for free and they are amazing to work with. You can see thier work here:

http://www.oldworldstudios.net/

Also-- they are under 2100 for the entire package.
  • Options
    TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met Nachelli.  She was nice, but did not go with her.  I didn't like that we had to meet at a restaurant since she doesn't have a place.  It is hard to really tell the scope of her work since she just brought a few books to show us.  She spent more time talking about the fabrics on the books than the photos.  She was also way over booked for the fall.  My wedding is next spring but I worried that she would overbook around then too.  
    She is a nice person, but we were happier taking our business elsewhere.
    She was pretty quick to ask if we were going to book her, but my fiance and parents and I knew right after meeting with her we were going with the guy we met the day before, so I was able to tell her right away and didn't hear from her again.

We went with Moving Pictures.  They seem fairly small, but are flexible and the package included a second photographer that I was insisting on. 
    We did our e-pics 2 weeks ago, so I hope to have them back to see soon. He had a wedding two days before, and I would rather him take time on the wedding than rush my photos or theirs.  I would hope for the same if he has e-pics from someone else close to my wedding date.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am probably going to use this girl i used to work with a few years ago, shes young and doesnt have as much experience but she does a nice job.. PLUS she only costs $250. thats rite im not missing a zero in that number. check her out http://www.jordanfisherphotography.com/
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards