Florida-South Florida
Options

Rooftop Ceremony in Miami Beach, FL

My fiance and I are thinking of having our ceremony on a rooftop but I am having a hard time finding venues for this close to the water, preferably Miami Beach, FL.  Does anyone know of any locations that offer this?  We just want to do the ceremony there and the reception elsewhere.  Thank you and I apologize if this question was already asked.  I didn't see anything on the feed.
X

Re: Rooftop Ceremony in Miami Beach, FL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you cant try the bank of america sky terrace and see if they will allow that
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Rusty Pelican has a rooftop area for ceremonies - it is not in Miami Beach but it has a spectacular view of the Biscayne bay. Worth checking it out.

I am getting married there and was sold on the view :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hilton Bentley Beach has an outdoor terrace. I have only seen pictures but it looks nice
  • Options
    HeathirddHeathirdd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on the size of your wedding and how much you have planned to spend...I would check out The Red Fish Grill.....;m not sure if they even do the rooftop thing but even if they dont it overlooks the beach (is basically on its own private beach, Matheson Hammock)...and has a roof space, but I'm not sure if they allow things on it...either way you should look at the restaurant...you can rent it really cheap ($16,000 for I think up to 140 ppl including great food & wine, service & venue fee) ...we almost had my wedding there but decided to go with Woodbine :)
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had originally looked into this --**extensively**__ (lol) when picking a venue. My search criteria was in miami beach with view of ocean, preferably from a roof top or terrace. Some of the below have elevated views of the water, some i believe just had ground floor ceremony areas. I unfortunetaly got rid of my favorites folder with all the venues I had checked out, but this is what I remember...

Eden Roc
    The W South Beach
    The Betsy
    Hilton Bentley
    The Palms (althought, it was on their ground floor terrace area, not sure if you have an ocean view)
    Doubletree Oceanpointe (Sunny Isles)
    Marena (Sunny Isles)
    One Bal Harbour
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1111 Lincoln in Miami; yes, it's a parking garage but they do events.  The views are spectacular, and the building itself got a two-page writeup in the New Yorker.

http://www.1111lincolnroad.com/
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutrMDFutrMD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for all of the great advice.  Looking into all of these this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards