Indiana-Indianapolis

Wedding Day Transportation

First, is it really that expensive?

I need recommendations and suggestions!  I am looking and contacting all companies but I am having difficulty getting what I want.  I do not want to pay for a 10 hour day when we will only be in the vehicles for about 2 to 3 hours total. 

I want an 8-10 passenger vehicle to pick up me and the BMs first, then pick up the boys.  When then need an larger vehicle to accompany all of us or 2 of the same size to get us to the reception.  We would also like a car to return at the end of the night to take us to the hotel.  Please help!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Day Transportation

• We used 2 different companies, because of the prices, and we didn't want to have them for 7 hours when we wouldn't need them for the time we were actually in the reception.  We needed a larger limo to get the bridal party to the reception from the ceremony.  Then we needed a smaller one to just take us from the reception.  I think we used Aadvanced Limousines & Carey Indiana.
  • I'm stuck here to. I have a may wedding and they all keep talking about prom and trying to get me to buy a 6hr package (due to prom) when i only need 2 hours...and that's pushing it ($360 was the best quote I got).

...good idea about the 2 limo companies...something to think about for sure!

Anniversary
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Not sure about the prices but you might want to check out antique limo of indianapolis. They have standard limos plus some really cool antique cars. I rented one for my Mom to get her to her birthday celebration. Great company.
  • edited February 2012
    Thanks ladies for the suggestions! Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks for posting about this..i am going to look into these suggestions too!!
  • I saw a daily wedding deal (I have no idea who these come from, they just started appearing in my inbox) for limo rental for $85 for 2 hours. I know nothing about the company, but they might be a good deal.

http://www.mydailyweddingdeals.com/deals/50-off-integrity-limousine-services-just-85-for-2-hours/

I emailed the guy to ask if they had any larger vehicles/could sub the value of the voucher for a bus or something & he was pretty responsive. They do have a stretch hummer that seats 14 for $155/hour + 20% tip. Oh, and the deal will only apply to the 8-10 passenger vehicle.

I agree with everyone else that you should split companies to save money. That is what I am doing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards