June 2013 Weddings
Options

Weekend Accountability

Re: Weekend Accountability

• Options
    My fooding was terrible. Out to eat with friends, birthday shindig with insane amounts of food. Bleck.

Ran a 5K race on Saturday, so that was good. That was about it for my being good this weekend though. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I failed miserably on the food front this weekend. It started with chicken wings and fries for lunch on Friday, encompassed beer, wine, cookies, and fancy chocolates, and concluded with pizza last night.

I guess my only saving grace is that I did make it to yoga on Saturday and Sunday, and the dog helped me out by eating the mini pumpkin pie I had purchased. Blah, back on it this week, I suppose.
  • Options
    My food was awful, too. :( I had Chinese for dinner with my FMIL on Saturday, and Sunday we went to my parents' house, and my mom always has a bunch of sweets - cookies, baked goodies, chocolate and of course I couldn't resist. And now I'm getting a steak and cheese for lunch. :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't wanna talk about it...
    I was so bad. We visited FI's mom and BF in Ft Meyers. 
    We ate out, I drank like a fish at applebees. Ugh. 
    But I didn't have desserts and I stayed away from sugar (other than Applebees amazing Sangria)
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was bad news bears  from the oversized margaritas on Friday, Moscato cupcakes on Saturday and Chinese food on Sunday. Good news is, its Monday and I'm off to a much better start! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards