Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon Help!

Any suggestions for an all inclusive honeymoon in May, under $5000 (including airfare), not in Mexico?? 

Re: Honeymoon Help!

• you should try a sandals resort. they are all over the carribbean. that is where we are staying (in st lucia). ours is just at 5,000 including airfare, and we got a mid grade room with an ocean view. there are three sandals resorts on the island and they have transportation between them for free! it will just be so nice to eat, drink, and have a bunch of activities to do for free! (well, pre-paid lol) we did spend a little extra on out of hotel excursions...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    That gives you quite a range, what do you like to do? What are you interested in? You could check out cheapcaribbean.com or tripadvisor.com for reviews and start to narrow down your search. You could really go anywhere in the caribbean, but islands and resorts offer different appeal and activities. Are you just going to relax at the beach? snorkel? do a lot of activities? etc...

Some options- St Lucia, Dominican republic, Aruba, Cayman islands...
  • I had the same issues looking at places---too many choices.  I just sent you a PM about where I am going , what I paid, etc.
  •  We mostly want to sit on the beach, but would like to go snorkeling
  • I'd give St.Lucia a try!  I haven't been there yet but they seem to have a good mix of relaxing beaches and plenty of activities.  I don't think it's all inclusive, but I've read good things about Ti Kaye on St. Lucia.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would also say Aruba is great, I have heard only good things about it...(And I liked it a lot too, and the weather is very reliably good).
  • Is there a reason you want to limit only to all-inclusives?  I've never personally done one, but we've been able to do some really great vacations for well under $5000 including flight, hotel, food, activities, etc.  It may be an option to look into....?
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards