Ohio-Cincinnati

Bridal Shower Locations??

I'm trying to think of a location for my bridal shower for possibly mid afternoon - probably heavy appetizers or something - and am coming up blank.  Does anyone have any good suggestions??  Thanks!!

Re: Bridal Shower Locations??

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Which part of town do you prefer?  And any specific type of cuisine?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've gotta say, my favorite place for appetizers is York Street Cafe in Newport.  They have this baked brie encroute that is so awesome.  You can get conversation boards...basically big sizes of appetizers.  The hummus and spanakopita is also awesome.  Plus, the desserts!!! Oh, the desserts.  All homemade and all delicious.

http://yorkstonline.com/menu.html

If you want to be downtown, Palomino springs to mind because they have a huge appetizer/happy hour menu. 
  • HStaffordHStafford member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in the Blue Ash area, but am open to going anywhere in the city, preferably close to a hotel for out of town guests.  No specific type of cuisine, something somewhat healthy but I'm pretty much open to anything.

Also, I am trying to stay within a reasonable budget because I am not having a wedding party so I feel bad having family pay a lot for it since they are already paying for the wedding. 

Thanks for the York Street suggestion above, I will check it out!
  • edited December 2011
    my cousin had her baby shower at the iron horse. it's in glendale and not too far from hotels in sharonville and I-75.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards