June 2013 Weddings

Hello From June 12

Hey Ladies,
 We are working hard on your advice page. We will probably give it you in July. Are you excited?  It's getting close to being a year to go. Take some time this year to hang with your FI and make it special. This year really goes by fast. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hello From June 12

• rmp4996rmp4996 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I'm exicted for it!!!!! You must be getting so excited too, getting so close to your wedding day :) Mine feels so far away, but I'm sure that it will go fast
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I'm looking forward to your adive page for sure. Good lukc this month coming up for all of you!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good luck with your upcoming weddings and super excited for all the advice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited to see the advice page and also because we're almost to the year mark! Congratulations June 2012 brides on your upcoming weddings!! I hope they are all what you expected and more of your nuptials! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_hello-from-june-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:82884ec9-4da6-4262-8da1-f3e357afffc0Post:cfc2c187-08eb-4f3c-a496-97e0abe9437e">Hello From June 12</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies,  We are working hard on your advice page. We will probably give it you in July. Are you excited?  It's getting close to being a year to go. Take some time this year to hang with your FI and make it special. This year really goes by fast. 
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]

Super excited!
    I thought this year went by extremely fast so I'm sure the next 12 months will be a whirlwind! (2 year engegment here) I can't wait to see our tickers finally start moving haha

Eeeek You guys must be even more excited! Single and double digits to go - WOW!

Can't wait to see the advice page you guys have whipped up for us. I'm sure it is greatly appreciated here.

We wish the June 2012 brides absolutely nothing but the very best!!
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Appreciate that you June 2012 brides are taking the time to do this for us. I know you all are busy with upcoming weddings. Looking forward to what you have to say and good luck to all of you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Soooo excited to see the advice page. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us especially now that you are all so close to the big day. You must be so excited! Good luck and congratulations to you all!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much for taking the time to do an advice page for us, it's definitely appreciated! Congratulations on your upcoming weddings you must be so excited!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • soo excited for the advice page! It is so thoughful of you June 12 brides for doing this for us, I wish you guys nothing but the very best on your upcoming weddings!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You're welcome brides. We have about 2 pages of advice
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Let me know where and when it is ready.

• I am also a June 2012 bride. We are so excited for you all and know the next year will fly by! (Many of us were right were you all are right now and never thought our days will get here, but, our first girls got married today!) Enjoy the next year and we are busy working on advice for you all! 
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards