Canada-Ontario
Options

Venues

Hey everyone, I'm new to the boards and to the Toronto area (lived in the states prior).  I've narrowed my search down to 3 places and was wondering if you all could give me some feedback.We are looking at:Eglinton GrandLiberty Grand (artifacts room)LaPrimavera Banquet Center (it's in Woodbridge and you really get more for your $$ if you go outside the city...really nice...just doesn't have the "feel" of the 2 places in the city)Anything you guys can tell me would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Re: Venues

• Options
    roque.jessicaroque.jessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!My brother had his formal at Eglinton Grand and he suggested it for me, but I wanted a smaller wedding.  He said it was amazing food!I have gone to Liberty Grand before and they food was just OK.. nothing special.I guess it mgiht come down to price.  Is it a huge difference?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know this is an old thread, but did you happen to end up booking your wedding at the Eglinton Grand?  It is on my list, but I've heard bad things about food and service.  Then I heard that the management has changed in recent years...I'm curious about people's recent experiences!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards