Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Salon Suggestions

Hello.  Ladies. I'm sorry to randomly post a quesiton on here.  I'm hoping you can help suggest some Salons for my bridal party & I to get our hair done?  My usual Salon fell through, since it's a holiday weekend and a Sunday- and Ibecause of that I'm having a very hard time finding anyhwere who is open and willing to help us out.

We're looking for somewhere in either the Huntingdon Valley or Plymouth Metting areas (house vs. wedding location)

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Re: Salon Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Citrus Salon and Jolie Salon (both in Blue Bell so not terribly far from Plymouth Meeting) are open on Sundays.  Jolie says it's open on alternating Sundays, however, so I don't know how that would play into your date but it's worth a shot. 
  • LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try Enio's Salon in East Norriton, its on Germantown Pike just up the road from Plymouth Meeting.  Two of my cousins are stylists there, Michelle and Bethann.  They're both great and have been doing my hair since high school.  Michelle did my hair for all my proms and will be doing me and my bridal party for my wedding.  I'm not sure if they are usually open on Sundays, but may be willing to open the salon for you. 

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    I got married on a Sunday and had my hair done at Hi Tech Hair Salon (corner of Busteton and Byberry).  I got my makeup done there as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards