Illinois-Chicago
Options

Stressing over venue and date

So I am at my wits end, went to visit Eagle Ridge on Saturday and loved the venue. My mom, future mother-in-law, and grandma loved it. Now it seems things have changed and I am being made to look like the bad guy for choosing this place. Can anyone suggest any other great venues in the Chicagoland area that aren't banquet halls?

Please help! Thanks!

Re: Stressing over venue and date

• Options
    Have you checked into golf clubs? We didn't want the traditional banquet hall either and saw a lot of great golf club options. Is there a specific region in Chicagoland you're looking in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What part of Chicago are you looking into mostly? What is your budget? How many people?
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Melissa. I am a Wedding Coordinator with Northern Illinois Budget Planners. I can help you with your wedding planning issues. My fee is $200.00, flat fee. My specialty is planning wonderful weddings, on a tight budget. I am in the Lake County area. Where in the Chicagoland area are you looking to have your wedding at?

Please let me kow if you are intersted, by posting to this message. If you are interested, then I'll give you my contact information to you.

Hope I can do business with you soon. :)

--Melissa
  • Options
    How about Indian Lakes?  It's definitely different and not your typical banquet hall.  I'm having mine there.  We looked at Eagle Ridge as well but the person we had show us around was horrible!  Even though I like the venue, she was so awful that we took it out of the running.  

What is your family saying to make you have second thoughts?  Mine did the same thing but I finally got passed it!  If you love it, stick to your guns!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards