Missouri

Photographers and outdoor wedding venues near Springfield

Does anyone know good photographers and outdoor venues that can be used for a ceremony and reception?
I'm looking for my wedding in May.

Re: Photographers and outdoor wedding venues near Springfield

• Hello Lindsay! I am also a Springfield bride getting married in June!!! We are also planning outdoor! Have you considered looking into anything near Brandon or Table Rock Lake? It's not a far drive and they have lots to offer! We found a lot more options there that we really liked!!! I have looked at what seems like hundreds of venues in the area so if you have any questions about one let me know I've likely looked at it! Wish I could help with a photographer but ours is pregnant and due midmay. I can ask her if she has Amy suggestions though!! Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would recommend Rini's Portraits, Korin is wonderful and very reasonably priced. You can contact her at 417-459-2992 or check out her facebook page to view her work and pricing. Also I know she will travel all over southwest Missouri and could probably give you some great ideas for outdoor venues. Good luck!! 
  • Have you looked at Chateau Charmant? I happen to know that May 25th happened to just open up there as of last week. It's out in Fordland, MO and a beautiful venue. We were going to get married by the oak tree in the back then have the reception in the castle.

(I'm from Kansas City and was planning to get married there on May 25th but due to an incident that took place in my fiance's brother, we are pulling the wedding back to Kansas City so that he may attend)

www.charmingcastle.com
  • Have you checked out the Botanical Garden? They have a pretty nice outdoor space depending on how many guests you plan to have.
  • If you're looking for an amazing photographer around the area that does amazing work, is amazing to work with, and has great prices, you should check out Cara Pagan!  www.simplicitybycara.com  I have worked with her before and now she is doing my wedding in March.  She is very creative and fun to work with.  Check out her website - you won't be disappointed!
  • You may check with Pink Photography - she has a facebook page. Also check with New Edge Studio, Austin Images, J Designs, D Coleman,Colby Moor Photography, i4detailphotography --  they all have Facebook pages, most have websites too.
    !e are a new wedding & event center about 30 mintues north of Buffalo  and we have seen great photos from all of those, just to name a few!
    !

-Nicole
    http://www.timberlinebarn.com  *   wedding & event venue
  • We are using Captured by Destiny, Destiny Young in Marshfield she did our engagement pics they were great
  • We are using Beth's Photography. We are looking into Tuscan Hills or Springhouse Gardens
  • i was thinking of enchanted hills in Springfield they have good deals.that have everything bundled into one.flowers,cake,wedding,and so on.all outside too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards