Chit Chat

Invites are out...I'm nervous

Just sent out my wedding invites and for some reason I am super nervous. Is this Normal? Its like, wow this is really happening isnt it?! Anyone else feel like this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invites are out...I'm nervous

• Congrats! I have no clue, but that is exciting!
  • Yeah, I pretty much felt the same way :).  But getting RSVPs back pretty much erased the oh isht! feeling and it just turned into "yay!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I felt relieved that such a huge "to-do" was done!!  Just enjoy the moment!  It's fun watching the RSVP's come back and seeing your wedding build!
  • Woot! That means you're really close.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's all good. Nervous excitement, I am sure! You're in the home stretch now sister! Yay for you!! :)
  • I am sure I will feel the same way when I get my invites sent out. Yesterday I went to our church to go over how it would be set up and decorated and I had butterflies when she was walking me through where everyone would line up and where I would be when the bridesmaids are walking down and all that stuff haha. I literally started shaking. It's all good though! All the build up will just make the honeymoon that much more relaxing!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm feeling the exact same way!!! Today I'm getting ready to mail our invites out! That's so weird? Lol im not sure why I feel nervous, probably cuz I'm excited and it's kind of officially inviting everyone to witness an event that chances two people's lives.
  • Its more excitement than nerves for me. Mine are sitting in a box ready to go and I'm already starting to feel it!
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards