Military Brides

Pick My Shoes?

So, I'm getting new wedding shoes. My grandmother is giving me the extra money that she didn't spend on my dress to buy shoes because she hates the Westwoods. And I love shoes. So, I'm wearing the Westwoods with my TBD going away outfit, and I need to decide between a few pairs of shoes, help me? 

Here's my dress:

Here are shoe choices:

1)

2)

3)

4)

It's basically shoes that are a little more trendy vs. shoes that are more traditional. Thoughts?

Re: Pick My Shoes?

• I wore blue shoes with mine. I wanted the shoes to be something fun and sassy.  So with being said I would lean towards something that is not traditional.  I personally love 3 and 4.  I mean I love the bling on both of them.
  • My vote's in for 2 and 3 :)

and I'm with Crown, I'd totally wear blue shoes for my wedding XD
  • YOU'RE NOT WEARING THE WESTWOODS?!?!? That makes me super sad :(

I guess 3, I guess.

WEAR THE WESTWOODS! Lol!
  • I like #3 the best!

What are Westwoods? haha
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yup, I've been between 2 and 3 for a while. Now I can order shoes. 

The Westwoods are Vivienne Westwood 'Lady Dragon' shoes. CAB wore them for her wedding, too. My grandmother just hates them so much. And, I get another pair of shoes. I'll probably wear them later in the night anyway, because they're awesome. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_pick-my-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:599b7006-7862-4591-ae35-88013d14993ePost:3d4d01f0-813f-4bec-916e-02a82b3beb6a">Re: Pick My Shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yup, I've been between 2 and 3 for a while. Now I can order shoes.  The Westwoods are Vivienne Westwood 'Lady Dragon' shoes. CAB wore them for her wedding, too. My grandmother just hates them so much. And, I get another pair of shoes. <strong>I'll probably wear them later in the night anyway, because they're awesome.</strong> 
    Posted by divinemsbee[/QUOTE]

Please, do. Your FI bought them for your wedding day! That makes me sad. Also, it's YOUR wedding.
    Someone told me that those were not appropriate wedding shoes AND they were ugly. I told them to fuccccckkkk off. HAH!

But, I do understand the whole getting more shoes thing. I really, really do. LOL! #3 are pretty awesome shoes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards