September 2013 Weddings

Guestbook!

I made my guestbook on Shutterfly and plan on ordering tonight...pending FI's approval! Photobooks on Shutterfly are 50% off until Feb. 1st.  I'm sure they will come on sale again though, but I'm still getting mine done...

What is everyone doing for their guestbook?

Re: Guestbook!

• We decided we wanted our "guest book" to be something we wouldn't just tuck away. I have an old wedding ring style quilt that we plan on having guests sign. I have an old ladder I use to hold quilts in my living room so it will be on display after the wedding.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are going to order a home plate and h e our guests sign that. We both play softball and that how we met so we figured no better way plus it will be something we can hang up and keep forever
  • We are doing the matted frame with everyone signing it , so we could display it afterwards.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're doing two things -- a big magnum (or two) of wine for everyone to sign, and then guest book cards that will be at everyone's place settings -- the photo prob won't do it justice, but they look like this. 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have been buying postcards from all the places we have traveled together. Guests will sign and write messages on the postcards and place them in a old suitcase. I plan on doing something like this (<--click) or this (<--click) with them after the wedding.  We are going to place a sign on the table explaining the process, since it is different, and also thanking those family and friends who helped us by buying postcards for us on their travels.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered a book from Picaboo (with a Groupon).  It just came the other day and I'm so excited about it!
  • I'm cheating with a copy/paste from the other guestbook post ;)

I'm pretty sure we're going to do one of the following ideas I found on Pinterest:
    1) a monogram of our initials that would be hung in the living room
    2) a faux marriage license (also a living room locale)
    3) a matte frame that we would put a wedding photo in and hang in the stairway leading to the second floor
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Everyone has some great ideas!
  • We are going to make our favorite engagement photo into a jigsaw. Everyone is to sign in the back. And I am purchasing a double sided frame. This way it's a picture we will enjoy plus we can flip to see the well wishes
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • I'm not sure what we are doing for the guest book yet.  Mother has said to me "Don't worry about it" because she got a cute idea from a coworker.... I trust her.  But she won't tell me anything about it.  Ugh.  I just want it go go with my theme and colors.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards