Outdoor Weddings
Options

Deep eggplant and apple green wedding ideas

Please post any picture ideas! I can't for the life of me find any pictures that do not have ivory as the main color. My main colors will be dark eggplant and apple or grass green =) pictures please =)

Re: Deep eggplant and apple green wedding ideas

• Options
    That ialso my color scheme, but I have ivory as an accent color, as having only purple and green would look a bit to saturated for my tastes. Here is the inspiration board I am using, but with apple green instead of sage: http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/2009/02/inspiration-board-44-plum-sage-silver.html
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    TK broke up that link. Try this one. I don't know how to make them clicky http://tinyurl.com/byua4k I am using more of an apple green and ivory instead of silver.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    YOu can look in my bio for pics.  We used different shades of purple and green (mainly sage though).  maybe something will help.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    I had a deep eggplant and sage green wedding. You can check out my Married Bio for some pics. The only real representation of these colors during the ceremony were the bridesmaids' dresses and personal flowers. During the reception, we had satin eggplant table linens. Also we incorporated some of these colors into the programs, menus, etc...
  • Options
    I thought we were the only ones with the purple and green scheme. glad to see that other couples have used it. did you have the guys wear green cummerbunds? we were thinking girls in purple, guys in green and then maybe purple flower for guys and purple and green flowers for the girls ...
  • Options
    Im doing the same! any luck??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards