Illinois-Chicago

Outdoor wedding

Hello,
I live in Chicago and I was hoping for an outdoor wedding. So any ideas if I can rent land or something not to far.

Re: Outdoor wedding

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_outdoor-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:4aac7dd5-d3eb-4c06-8481-d38232de7062Post:bbec92dd-bf18-4b4c-8bf0-e0b80a7204f6">Outdoor wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I live in Chicago and I was hoping for an outdoor wedding. So any ideas if I can rent land or something not to far.
    Posted by flowerkat01[/QUOTE]

I am having the same trouble.  Hard to find places!
  • There are a lot of places to have an outdoor wedding. How far from the city are you looking?
  • Hi,
    We had our wedding and reception at Winnetka Community House in Evanston, IL.  They have an outdoor garden that is right off a reception facility, so the wedding and reception can be in one place.  We had our wedding and cocktail hour in the garden and then just moved on for dinner into the reception facility.  We got married in September and since we were the only wedding in the facility, our guests were able to enjoy the gardens in the evening.  Good luck!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards