Ohio-Cleveland

DONT WANT TO OVERSPEND!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

I GOT EVERYTHING IN PLACE'S THIS FAR..................SO IM GETTING MARRY SEPT 28,2012 ON A FRIDAY EVENING, BUT I NEED A CATERING BUSINESS TO SERVICE THE FOOD AND CLEAN UP FOR ME.......DO ANY ONE KNOWS A EXCELLENT VENDOR WHO DOES THIS? I WAITING FOR THE NEW YEAR TO COMING IN BECAUSE A LOT OF COMPANY AND BUSINESS ARE FOLDING BECAUSE OF THE RECESSION........OR CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON THIS MATTER.......THANK YOU Smile

Re: DONT WANT TO OVERSPEND!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

• July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your post is a bit hard to read, but I think I've been able to piece together what you are looking for.

I've heard good things about Old Carolina BBQ, Taste of Excellence Catering and Marigold catering.  I don't really know the pricing on these but I have heard good reviews on their food.

I don't think you should wait to book a caterer.  Companies can "go under" at any point in time, not just around the end of the year.  September is becoming a more popular month to get married in, so you should start looking into caterers ASAP.  I know when I was looking in January 2011 for my July 2012 wedding, many of the caterers were almost booked up.

Good luck and hope you find a caterer that's in your budget.

I hope this answers your questions.  Try not to use all caps when typing on these boards, it makes it difficult to read and makes it difficult for people to understand what you are asking.  

Again, good luck and hope you have a wonderful wedding.  It sounds like you have most of your major stuff booked already and this would be the final "check".  That's very exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Taste of Excellence in strongsville
  • edited December 2011

We've booked Old Carolina BBQ. We were very impressed with their low prices (check out their website for catering options with prices) and delicious food. I wouldn't go for it if you want a more traditional meal instead of BBQ, OR if you're looking for a variety of vegetarian options (almost all of their food has meat in it, including the sides). They'll serve and clean up, plus they'll do your cake service!

Old Carolina is opening two new locations and we're not at all worried about the business closing. I'd say if you're worried that a company might "go under" you could just talk to them about it and be sure to have a plan written into the contract.

Like PP, I also suggest not using all caps next time - it's hard to read, plus online using all caps means you're yelling.

White Knot Visit The Knot! Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Madd chef - Brunswick
    Mr. Mikes catering - canton?
  • thank you, so much for the information
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards